Peoria Illinois Debt Relief Attorney
At my law office in Peoria, Illinois, I offer a full-service bankruptcy practice for clients throughout Central and Western Illinois. I understand that many people have questions and concerns about bankruptcy, so I am pleased to meet personally with clients to provide a consultation and case evaluation.
I use my knowledge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code to help clients in a variety of ways:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Sometimes referred to as a debt liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 allows people who are struggling with debt the opportunity to discharge debts and obtain a fresh start. Credit card debts, medical bills and most other forms of consumer debt may be discharged with Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can gain additional time to repay debts gradually with a three- to five-year debt repayment plan. You are only required to pay what you can afford, as determined by the court. After the successful completion of your Chapter 13 plan, the court may discharge any of your remaining unsecured debts that are dischargeable under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and which it determines you are unable to pay.
- Business bankruptcy may be the answer for small-business owners who need debt relief. I help business professionals protect their investments and financial security while obtaining a fresh start.
- Credit counseling services help people before and after bankruptcy. I have been helping people with financial challenges for the past 30 years. I will use my experience to help you recover from your debt and work towards the restoration of your credit.
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Credit Card Debt
- Medical Bills
- Auto Repossession
- IRS Tax Debt
- Stop an Ongoing Lawsuit
- Consolidate Bills – Bring Them In
Do not let fear of the unknown stop you from obtaining available relief. I am pleased to offer a free consultation to dispel some of the common fears and misunderstandings that people have about bankruptcy. The consultation and case evaluation are free, so you have nothing to lose. I work with clients in Peoria and surrounding communities such as Pekin, Galesburg, Canton, and Washington.